Internetwork Engineering (IE) is monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely and has taken steps to protect all of its stakeholders. We are assessing the situation daily and following all recommendations from the World Health Organization (WHO), U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local authorities.
IE’s workforce is distributed throughout the geographies we serve and has the ability to support our customers in a work-from-home capacity. These key resources will continue to provide support to our customers via the most appropriate means and in keeping with client directives.
Specific to COVID-19, IE has taken the following steps to identify, monitor, and respond to the greatest areas of business risk and to ensure our ability to provide uninterrupted support for our clients. These measures will be reviewed frequently, remaining in effect until further notice.
As of March 2
- Formed a COVID-19 Response Team comprised of leaders from each department to monitor conditions and respond accordingly
- Distributed communication to all IE staff providing general guidance and encouraging personal behavior consistent with CDC guidelines
- Reviewed and updated our Business Continuity Plan to include an explicit COVID-19 response protocol establishing business continuity objectives for each department.
- Conducted additional verification of our systems and processes to confirm that we can seamlessly support 100% work-from-home for all IE personnel
- Heightened our response to Cybersecurity risks given greater reliance on remote workers and virtual environments
As of March 16
- Closed all IE offices to non-personnel
- All IE employees have the option to work from home should they choose
- Cancelled all non-essential travel and limited onsite work based on customer request
As IE works through this unprecedented challenge, we will align policies, systems, and actions with the objectives outlined above and revise as prudence and evolving circumstances dictate.
President and CEO